1. What is your favorite professional success story?
I had just received my first set of business cards, and that weekend, I found myself on the golf course paired up with two complete strangers. Little did I know, by the end of that round, both of those strangers had become my newest clients!
2. What do you enjoy most about working with your clients?
I’m thrilled to have an opportunity to work closely with entrepreneurs and small business owners, helping them find the perfect space to launch or expand their ventures. By doing so, I am able to help contribute to the growth and development of our local community!
3. What’s one thing that businesses looking to relocate to Tucson are surprised to find?
I think businesses are surprised by the unique blend of cultural influences, including Mexican, Western, and Native American, which is reflected in our local foods, arts, and community events. Tucsonans take great pride in supporting local businesses and embracing diverse offerings.
4. What retail properties are performing well right now?
The health and wellness sector has seen remarkable growth, accelerated by a shift in consumer spending habits during the pandemic period. We are more focused on wellness, and I believe this heightened demand will be a lasting trend in the retail landscape.
5. What do you think makes Tucson a special place to live, work, and play?
Tucson’s special combination of natural beauty and vibrant culture makes it a special place to live, work, and play. With a large amount of open spaces, a low city of living, and ample job opportunities – Tucson is an exceptional place to call home.
6. What are your hobbies and interests outside of the office?
My favorite hobbies include running, golfing, and snowboarding. I am quite a sports enthusiast and up for just about any activity!
To get in touch with Natalie Furrier, please email her at [email protected] or by phone at 520-546-2715